What does RID-OF-IT Vancouver® do?
RID-OF-IT Vancouver ® provides fast, efficient clean-ups, junk hauling and rubbish removal of residential and commercial properties in Vancouver, Seattle and Toronto. Our rates include our team loading the materials from anywhere on your property and providing a thorough clean up at the end of the job. We recycle up to 60% of all the junk we remove!
Things we do include:
- appliances removal
- trash hauling
- yard clean up
- mattress disposal
- junk or rubbish removal
- garbage disposal
Are you TrashBusters or That’s Rubbish?
- Yes. Our Brand has evolved into RID OF IT Vancouver ®. We still have the same people providing outstanding customer service.
Do you Recycle?
- Yes! We recycle more than 60% of everything we take! Your trash could become someone else’s treasure!
Why would I use your service instead of a Dumpster?
- With the RID-OF-IT Vancouver ® service, we load all of your garbage and clean up for you. Also, with our rubbish removal service you are only charged for the volume that material takes up in the truck, as opposed to dumpster rental, where your are charged a flat fee regardless of how much material you have to dispose of. Secondly, a dumpster must sit on your site for the entire time of the garbage clean up while you load it. With RID-OF-IT Vancouver ®, our crew or Team leaders are in and out quickly, and we of course do all the loading for you.
What type of materials do you take away?
- RID-OF-IT Vancouver ® will haul almost all non-hazardous including construction and renovation waste, yard waste, household junk, appliances, and even an old smelly compost. We remove and dispose of old appliances, garbage, junk, yard debris, old couches etc!
How do you charge?
- Generally, we charge based on volume per truckload. However, if the material is extremely heavy, we include a surcharge based on weight.
How big are your trucks?
- Our one-tonne rubbish hauling trucks have a 16 cubic yard (432 cubic feet) container built on the back. The container is 10.5 feet long 7.5 feet wide and 5.75 feet high. This is about the same capacity as 4 level loaded pick-up truckloads.
How much notice do you require?
- At RID-OF-IT Vancouver ® we pride ourselves on helping you get rid of your junk either the same day or the following day.
What equipment does your truck come with?
- The trucks come with two strong efficient staff, plus several shovels, brooms, and a dolly. If necessary, we can arrange for other tools, such as a wheelbarrow.
Do you offer scheduled appointments?
- Yes, we do offer scheduled appointments. However, since we do not know the exact size of every job before we arrive on site, we book our arrival in a two-hour window of time.
Do you take paint?
- Yes, RID-OF-IT Vancouver ® can haul paint cans. The price depends on how many cans you need removing, just ask and we’d be more than happy to give you an estimate.
Where are you located?
- We currently offer junk hauling, garbage removal and trash hauling services in Vancouver, Toronto and Seattle
Where am I calling?
- When you dial RID-OF-IT Vancouver ®, you have reached our international contact centre in Vancouver, BC.
How can I pay?
- We accept Cheque, Visa, and Master Card.
Do you take cash?
- We discourage payment by cash. Our drivers do not carry change and we find it is unsafe for them to carry large amounts of cash.
Can you move a couch from one location to another location?
- Due to the nature of business, we are unable to move materials for customers as our trucks are dirty and we do not carry moving insurance.
I have some junk at one site and some at another; can the jobs be done together?
- Yes, however if the sites are more than 5 Km (3.1 miles) away, we charge as if we are doing two separate jobs at two separate sites.
Do you take any hazardous materials?
- No, our trucks are not licensed to haul hazardous materials. If you have a question about a type of material, please contact 1-800-RECYCLE.
Are you insured?
- Yes, we are fully covered with Workers Compensation, General Liability and Auto Insurance.
Are you licensed?
- We are licensed to operate in all jurisdictions that we operate in.
Can you give me an exact price over the phone?
- We can give a no-obligations estimate onsite only.
Do I need to be onsite to my materials hauled?
- As long as we can contact you before we get rid of your items, it is not necessary for you to be onsite.
Can you do the job after business hours?
- Yes. Please provide one week notice for after hour jobs.